Team Member Q&A Series
This year, get to know the team of family-owned Houska Automotive through our new team member Q&A series! Check back each month for an insider’s look into the professional and personal lives of Houska’s team members.
This month meet Charles “Chuck” Esch an Automotive Technician at Houska.
1. How many years have you been a team member at Houska Automotive?
2. What position do you fill at Houska, and what does this position entail?
Automotive Technician, I diagnose and repair vehicles.
3. What do you love about your job? What do you love about working for Houska specifically?
I love solving the issue that the vehicle was brought in for and getting the customer back on the road. I love that Houska is a tight-knit, family-oriented business.
4. What accomplishments are you most proud of (in your work life or personal life)?
Raising a happy and healthy son.
5. How would you describe yourself in three words? How would you describe Houska in three words?
Myself: Loyal, Honest, Adventurous
Houska: Honest, Fair, Friendly
6. What is your favorite Houska memory?
Our whitewater rafting trip down the Arkansas River through the Royal Gorge.
7. What do you enjoy doing in your spare time? What are you most passionate about?
8. What do you love about the Northern Colorado community?
The community tends to be outdoorsy, fun, and adventurous.
9. What’s one thing you wish everyone knew about Houska Automotive?
Houska is a 3rd generation family-owned and operated business.