Think you know everything about cars? Guess again! See if you know the answers to these car-related trivia questions!
- What is Henry Ford most famous for?
- Which city was the first to use three-color stop lights?
- What car does Steve McQueen drive in the movie Bullitt?
- What American city was General Motors founded in?
- Which car appeared simultaneously on the covers of Time and Newsweek?
- In which year was the first Corvette introduced?
- What was the first Japanese car to be produced in the United States?
- What was the first car?
- How quickly can the Lamborghini Urus get from 0-62 mph?
- Which city was the first one to use parking meters?
- What was the first official White House car?
- What does the acronym of BMW stand for?
- What car did Clyde Barrow of Bonnie and Clyde drive?
- What is the world’s largest automaker?
- What is the official fastest car in the world?
- He created the first mass-produced car (the Model T) via assembly line in 1908.
- Detroit, Michigan in 1919
- McQueen drives a green 1968 Ford Mustang GT Fastback
- Flint, Michigan
- The Mustang
- In 1953 300 Corvettes were built, making it the rarest Corvette.
- The Honda Accord was produced in Ohio in 1982.
- Karl Benz developed the first gasoline engine. In 1886, he patented the Benz Patent-Motorwagen which is now recognized as the first internal combustion automobile.
- 6 seconds
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma in 1935
- President William Taft ordered a 1909 White Steamer
- Bavarian Motor Works, or Bayerische Motoren Werke in German
- Ford V-8
- The Toyota Corolla is the best-selling car in the world.
- The Koenigsegg Agera RS at 278 mph!
How many did you get right?! Let us know which questions had you stumped!